Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Introductions


A while back a friend of mine, Floyd P Knipe (he goes by Floyd and Paul) got ahold of me. He has owned and operated Mid-South Builders/Construction for 30 years or so and since he has been in business so long, or since before the dinosaurs as he would say, and is an engineer (he has an engineering degree from the U of A) he wanted to share some of what he knows with the world. Floyd and I have long conversations about construction, design ideas and engineering. I tell him about my great ideas and he sometimes brings a little reality to my dreaming.

The goal of this blog is to help homeowners, people who are thinking about building a home or dreamers such as myself to benefit from Floyd Paul's wisdom and experience as we dream and plan.

Enjoy!

No comments: